UAE Tax Certificates You May Need

UAE Tax Certificates You May Need

UAE Tax Certificates You May Need

How to Avoid Double Taxation: UAE Tax Certificates You May Need

1. Tax Residency Certificate is used to enable applicants to take advantage of Double Tax Avoidance Agreements on income.

2. Commercial Activities Certificate is a certificate issued for a Business Person to refund VAT paid outside the UAE, whether or not Double Tax Avoidance Agreements are applicable.

The Tax Residency certificate is valid for one year from the beginning of the financial year.

To apply for the tax certificate a natural person might be required to submit different documents depending on time spent in the UAE (source of income etc).

To apply for the tax certification a legal person should submit a copy of the audited financials, a lease agreement and a bank statement with other standard documents.

Contact us for a free initial consultation, we will answer all your questions!

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Sign up for our monthly newsletter for the latest news & articles

Consorata Logo
We provide specialised services for businesses in the UAE



Get in Touch

Copyright © 2018-2024 Consorata sarl, Luxembourg, 2023-2024 Consorata Financial Services CO. L.L.C, UAE

Давайте Поговорим

Бесплатная консультация

Let's have a chat

Free Consultation